Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bleached

Hello! It's been a while since I updated my blog and since it's 2015 already, here's my very first entry for this year.


I've been seeing a lot of posts and tweets about New Year's resolutions and most of them are about food, or school, and I also have the same ones but on top of my list is to update this blog more frequently this year. 



Also, one of my resolutions this year is to utilize my Starbucks 2015 planner throughout the year. I want this to be of great use to me so I can spend my time wisely.


Watch: Lacoste | Instax: My friend's
Got the black planner because it's my favorite color, and it goes well with everything. I'm pretty sure this will come in handy!


This pair of shoes is my last purchase last year, and I got it on sale (yahooo!) Here's to more shoes this year :D


What I'm Wearing:


Bleached Denim Jacket: Oxygen | Denim Shirt: H&M | Pants: SM Store | Sneakers: New Balance



Aaand that's it for my first look of 2015! Here's to a great year ahead for everyone! 

Photos by: Lou Sanchez | Post processing by me 

Hype this look here





No comments:

Post a Comment