Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wanderland 2014

(I know this is kinda late but it's better late than never, right?) After missing last year's Wanderland and its awesome line-up, I made a pledge to myself that I'll try my best to attend Wanderland 2014. I did! 

Here's a visual diary of my wonderful experience at the event:





I won meet and greet passes to all international bands so I got to meet some of them! 

With Lucy Rose

With Georgina Wilson and Allison Harvard (!)


Met a lot of new friends! Looking forward to seeing these people soon!



Architecture In Helsinki gave the cutest set of the night! Retro vibes



Photos shot using an iPhone 4S 


What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Gift | Plaid polo: Cotton On | Twill shorts: Uniqlo | Socks: Topman | Boots: Dr. Martens

Aaand that's pretty much everything! Looking forward to next year's Wanderland! It'll definitely be another awesome festival filled with good music and good company :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment