Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tropical City

If compared with Manila's weather, the weather here in Bicol is bearable. This meant I can pile up a bit more than the usual clothing I'd wear if I were in Manila. About my outfit, I wore this to a dinner out with the family to celebrate my grandpa's birthday. Hope you like this outfit as much as I did! (apologies for the different filters, still on the experimenting stage)




What I'm Wearing: 

Flannel: Macy's | Jeans: SM Department Store 

Socks: Oxygen | Boots: Dr. Martens 

Graphic tee: SM Department Store | Snapback: HUF | Sunglasses: borrowed

Side note: I like the weed print but I don't smoke weed. It's a metaphor! haha


Photos by Lou Sanchez

Hype this look on lookbook here

It's the last day of (my) summer, I'm pretty satisfied with its productivity! Hope you enjoyed your vacation :)





No comments:

Post a Comment